Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my explanation

So, I still have other ornaments to blog about.  But I have to take the pictures, upload them (and I have no room on my computer) and actually do the blogging.  More than I have time for!

The season of busy is upon us.  Lots of shopping, baking, cleaning, wrapping, working, planning to do.  And eating, of course.  And parties!

I love this time of year, I hate this time of year.  For various reasons. 

Hormone levels are at 6.  Not sure precisely what this means for me, but I'll be talking to the midwife tomorrow.

Our new bed (the Vera Wang I blogged about awhile ago...) is incredible.  Just incredible.  So glad we made the investment!

On Friday John and I are doing Christmas shopping for, among others, our nephews.  I was going to shop for them when I was out by myself, but I resisted, knowing it's John's favorite thing to do.  I think he's more excited about buying for them then getting his own presents!

Oh, and Christmas cards.  I didn't do them last year because I was still in a bummed kind of mood.  I am now, too...but I really want to do them.  I'm thinking about just doing a picture, then doing one of those card things from WalMart and skipping the actual 'card' part.  To save a little time.  We'll see what happens, since we haven't even taken a picture yet!

Okay...I'm gonna go make a list of things to do.  Fun times.

No comments: