Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eight & Nine

I know, I know, I missed yesterday! 


(John & I spent the evening playing volleyball at church, then hanging out at the Taylor's!)


So here are two ornaments, just to catch up.


This first ornament was a gift to John & I from his Mom.  I love it because you can hook a light onto the back and it glows through the fireplace.







This second ornament actually belongs to John, but I like it.  :)


It was a gift from my sister, to John, years ago.  Long before we were married!





I actually gave John the nickname "JohnnyMac" and it's stuck for years. 


And of course, John's a fireman.  So this ornament is perfect for him.


Especially if you notice the firebear is wearing yellow turnout gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm the sister!!