Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is the 3rd day of December!  Ready for ornament #3?

Wondering why I'm talking about Friday the 13th?

On Friday, January 13, 2006, I received this beautiful ornament.  Can you guess what happened on that day???



If you guessed that we got engaged...you're right!  :)  More on that story in another post, with another ornament.  This ornament was given to me by my (future) mother-in-law on the very day my (then) fiance proposed.  Obviously, she knew what was going to happen on that chilly day in New York City, and was prepared with a gift when we returned home!

She also gave us a snowman pillow which has been well-loved, but still sits on my couch.

If any one is keeping track, that's 3 ornaments, 2 of them (so far) snowmen-themed! 


2 comments:

Sara said...

I absolutely LOVE snowmen! Sometimes I dream of doing an entire Christmas tree in snowman themed ornaments. Wouldn't that be fun?

Lynn said...

That would be awesome! And I have so many, I could probably do it!