Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house!  I absolutely love all the Christmas decorations, Christmas music and Christmas candles!  I won the battle (yet again!) this year, and we have another real tree.  To me, it's just not Christmas without a real tree.



Of course, it is always me who does the decorating.



But if John helped, I would probably just end up fixing rearranging it.  Instead, while I decorate John prefers to hide from my camera.



Zoe's always willing to lend a helping paw.



Ah, here's the table I unearthed a few days ago.  I love the little basket of shiny ornaments.  So proud of that one.



And of course nothing says Christmas better than chocolate covered peanut buttery balls!



Happy Christmas to all!

No comments: