Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


It's been some time since I last posted a Not Me! Monday entry.  I'm sure I have some catching up to (ahem) not do.  :)  Want to join the fun?  Head on over to MckMama's blog and link up!  (Or not...whatever!)

It was definitely not me who forgot to eat before heading to church Sunday morning.  I, in turn, did not eat a Cadbury Egg before the service that was a gift from a friend.

It also was not me who shirked all household responsibilities to play on my new computer.  Nope!  I'm always so responsible, finishing my chores before I spend time doing frivolous things.

On my day off last week, I definitely did not neglect to brush my teeth until the afternoon.  Of course not.  That is disgusting, and something I would never do.

What have you not done this week??


No comments: