Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nutshell

Having a day off with no (well, minimal) housework to do is a wonderful thing.  I don't have to sit here thinking about all that I should be doing.  John worked late last night (until 3am) and then went on a fire investigation (at some point in the early morning...I was too out of it to look at the clock!) so he won't be getting up for atleast another hour and a half, I bet.  After that, his plan is to do some car shopping.  His lease is up soon and he wants to shop around and get a good deal on his next vehicle.  His dumb Escape has been in 2 major accidents (in the shop as we speak) so we're gonna wash our hands of it.

Our Time Warner Navigator has now changed.  I've been anticipating it since I got the flyer in the mail about a month ago.  It doesn't seem to be too difficult, but we'll see.  I haven't messed around with it too much yet.

Chrystal dropped of a 'pupcake' for Zoe yesterday.  I considered not telling John and just leaving it on the counter.  But...that would be mean.  So I saved it and we're going to give it to Zoe today. 

I am seriously in love with my new washer.  I think I've said that before.  But I  just can't get over it.  The clothes get so clean and it's just amazing!  This morning I woke up to John's muddy pants (from the fire investigation last night) on the laundry room floor.  So I just threw them in the washer on the heavy soil setting and voila!  Cleaner than they ever would have gotten in our old washer!

The rest of this week is gonna be a blur, so I plan on enjoying today and taking advantage of some time with John!

Birthday shout-outs to Amy today...she's getting to enjoy her birthday with a cruise!  And to Olivia tomorrow!  Can't believe a year ago today we headed to the hospital...to wait and wait and wait!!  Love you both and hope this coming year is a wonderful one!

No comments: