Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Forgotten

Today was a pretty full day, but full of fun stuff.  I have 2 blog posts in mind.  One on roasting asparagus.  Yum!  I did that today and it was easy and delicious.  One of my favorite vegetables.  The other post would be on Olivia's 1st birthday, with some cute pictures of Caleb thrown in.  We had a good time.  Good food, family, what more could you ask for?

Alas, I have forgotten my camera.  Left it at Christine's house.  Boo.  Soooo, instead I'll tell you about brunch.  Because I don't have any pictures of brunch.

Brunch was at John's parents today and we had tons of good food, as well as lots of fun hanging out with family!  I made asparagus (post with photos to follow, well, sometime) and there were also mini bagels, various breakfast casseroles, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, cookies, eclaires, brownies, ETC! 

It was fun spending time with John's cousin, Vinn, and his wife Chrystal, as well as Kristen, John's sister, and her boyfriend Brian.  Zoe came too, of course.  John's parents and grandmother sat at the 'adult table' and his Uncle and girlfriend, as well as her brother and wife, showed up later.

We had to jet out early for Livy Loo's birthday party.  Wish we could have hung out longer!  But it was fun, and we'll be making plans to go to dinner soon.

Now John's watching Pay-Per-View Wrestle Mania with some guys at the fire house and I'm psyching myself up for the work week to come.  Laundry needs to be folded, coffee (for the morning) needs to be made, and I'm good to go.  Tomorrow is a long day at work, 7:15-5:30, with a mandatory meeting to follow, 5:45-8:45.  Yippee.  :/  May as well just sleep there!

No comments: