Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

some days are better spent in bed

Coffee grounds in the coffee. Annoying.

Sticky hot humidity. Bothersome.

Slow drivers when I'm in a hurry. Irritating.

BM's in underwear. (not mine) Upsetting.

Short naptimes. Aggravating.

Kids who refuse to listen. Exasperating.

Rain during the commute. Unpleasant.

A quiet evening at home. Enjoyable.

Subway for One. Pleasing.

Sole posession of the remote control. Peachy.

Day off tomorrow, no bedtime. Swell.

Rain pouring, no where to go. Excellent.


Right now the weather outside seems to fit my mood. I sit with my pj's on (at 7pm...) watching TV and surfing the net. I'm just waiting for the thunder. Tomorrow is a day to accomplish things. Today has already been long (very long) so I'm enjoying the few hours of quiet to unwind. I just wish I had a good book. I'll add the library to my list of things to do tomorrow.

On another note, please visit MckMama to get an update on Stellan. He seems to be doing much better, but they're waiting for a bed to open up at Children's Hospital in Boston before he's flown there for a heart ablation. It's heartbreaking to think of this little one going through so much trauma. I'm praying for him constantly.

No comments: