Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

photo editing fun

Some kids are just so photogenic, and so easy to take good photos of! Exhibit Number One: Cash. He's....gosh, I forget. How many months Jame? I know you read this... Anyway, he's a smiley dimply boy and I love this picture of him!
Exhibit Number Two: His older brother Trey. He was singing The B-I-B-L-E for us in his adorable little voice... He also has a dirty face! All boy...

And Exhibit Number 3, Miss Keelin Grace, the woman of the hour. Well, the 2-year-old of the hour, at least! We celebrated her second birthday today and Misty got her to smile for me here, in between bites of Doritos!
5 of the 7 (soon to be 8) Noyes grandchildren. Even though nobody's really looking at the camera here, I think it's a really good shot. They're all kind of doing their own thing...but what else do you expect with 5 kids this young?

Can't wait till I can do this with photos of my own kids!

No comments: