Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Aren't I Awesome?

So I just wanted to show off my mad photo editing skills. Ok, I know I'm not that good. Truthfully, I'd only edited 2 photos before the previous photos I posted of Caleb & Zachary. But I thought I'd post the originals so you could see the difference!

Big differences, right? I'm so proud of myself. I'm going to work on pictures of Olivia tomorrow...

Speaking of tomorrow...we're off to the lake! Can't wait to have a few days of sun, waves and relaxation. We'll be coming home each night though, so I'll be checking in. :)

And make sure you check back here next Monday...I'll be starting a weekly blog extravaganza!! It's called Not Me! Monday and it all started with MckMama. I'm excited to join in the fun. I bet you can't wait to see what I'm not gonna do!

I guess that's all. Time for me and Zoe to hit the sack.

No comments: