Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ornaments 9 & 10...otherwise known as the "I'm Caught Up!" post

This little beauty of an ornament was a gift from John's parents.  I absolutely love the comfy cozy feeling it gives me.


The blanket and book on the chair.  The dog laying on the rug.  The mug of cocoa with marshmallows.  The stockings hung.  The crackling fire.  There's actually a spot on the back where you hook a light right onto the ornament and it lights up the fireplace.  Love it!

And to make myself completely caught up, here's number 10:



This was also given to me by my in-laws.  He's missing his little carrot nose.  :(  But he's still so cute!  The light inside flickers like a real lantern, and I absolutely love it!

Phew!  Caught up!  Now my hope is to do one ornament a day until Christmas day.  As the days continue to get busier, we'll see how I do with that.  :)


No comments: