Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

the goose is getting fat...

Christmas is coming, ready or not!


We've already had a few family Christmas parties.  Tomorrow is my work Christmas party.  Cookies are being eaten.  Present are being given.  Before you know it, it'll all be over!

I'm trying to stop and really enjoy the holiday...but there's just no time!  Tonight I got all our niece and nephews presents wrapped.  (I also did a load of laundry, washed the dishes and ate dinner!)  There's still a lot to do (including some shopping!), but I feel like I've made a decent sized dent for now.

The baby likes it when I finally sit down in the evening like I am now.  He starts moving and kicking, and I absolutely love it!  Heartburn/acid reflux is still bothering me, but the Pepcid does help.  I'm eating like there's no tomorrow...or rather, I'm eating like I don't have my glucose test this week.  Which I do.  Hoping for good results!

Merry Christmas and happy wrapping!

No comments: