Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

And now for something completely different...

I think it's time to get off the food subject.  At least for a post or two.  :)

Sunday was Christmas tree day in the Nuzback household!  We made our annual trip to District 2 Firehouse while John did his annual complaining.  He wants a fake tree.  I want real.  I won again this year.  It's getting harder though.  I just can't imagine our kids growing up with a fake tree!

And really, he doesn't have too much to complain about.  I picked the second tree that we looked at!  I'm pretty easy to please, I just want real!  I love the smell of a pine tree in the house.

Sunday night I strung the lights around the tree, and tonight I did the ornaments.  It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!


There are lots of ornaments not on the tree...because I just have way too many. But all our important and sentimental ones are up. I'm hoping to do what I intended to do (but fell a little short) last year: I'd like to post an ornament a day, and tell you the story behind it, or why it's special to me. I'm going to double up the first few days in order to catch up, and hopefully do all 25 days of December!


No comments: