Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

You know it's gonna be a long day when you haven't even left for work yet, and you're already looking forward to being back in bed tonight.  I think the combination of getting an average of 6 hours of sleep a night, plus looking towards next week's practice schedule for Fiddler, just makes me feel exhausted.  Next week is going to be CRAZY!

I just heard the weather for tomorrow.  Christine, you'll be glad to know Neal Estano used the word "raw".  :)  Hopefully today will turn out to be a playground day, because tomorrow sure won't be.

Mallozzi's buffet last night was ah-mazing.  I ate way too much, of course.  Lots of food, and lots of desserts.  Plus it was fun hanging out with Kristen & Brian and Chrystal & Vinn.

John and I did our taxes months ago, and e-filed our federal return.  We already got (and spent!) our federal tax money.  But since John takes a fire fighter credit on our state, we can't e-file.  Our state taxes have been done, again, for months.  However, since we have to mail them, they're still sitting on the coffee table.  Guess I know what I'm doing on my break today!

Oh, I wish I was going back to bed instead of headed to work for 10+ hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ew.