Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Late nights and caffeine

I'm playing (keyboard) for a musical (Fiddler) this weekend (April 23 & 24).

We've had late night rehersals all week.

I'm really going to have to 'de-tox' from this caffeine overload when it's all over.  Seriously...there have been a couple nights of only 4 hours of sleep.  Thank God for coffee.

Thankfully I'm off today, performances are tonight and tomorrow afternoon, and then I can RELAX!  I had 2 days off this week (instead of 1) which has helped.  But my mind has just been racing all week, and I'm anxious to get back into my regular old boring life.

I had a dream last night that the auditorium was PACKED for the first act.  After the intermission, no one stayed except the parents of the kids performing.  The auditorium was basically empty.  Hopefully that's not some kind of sign...

Well, I'm off to do laundry and practice.  No other housework besides that.  I've been too busy, and I know the chores will still be there when the musical is over.  Maybe I'll make another pot of coffee as well...

No comments: