Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to the blog hop!

Thankful Thursdays originated over at
The Nut House Go on over and check out what everybody's thankful for today!

Today I'm so thankful for a husband who works hard to provide for me. I'm also thankful that we both have jobs that we (usually) love. Some people aren't as blessed!

I'm thankful for the crazy motivation I've been gifted with this week! Being able to keep up with
FlyLady so well is not like me at all. I usually do something for about 2 days then give it up.

I'm so thankful for my family. I don't take for granted how wonderful my family is! They are the best.

On a much different note, I'm thankful that we started getting the paper a couple times a week. I didn't even realize how much I missed it.

And in light of my dinner tonight...I'm thankful for Subway. Nothing hits the spot like a spicy italian on italian herbs & cheese bread. Nothing.

2 comments:

Hazel Nut said...

So very thankful for husbands with jobs!

I have been hearing about FlyLady for a while, I think now after reading your blog I have to check it out! Thanks for that!

Subway sound so good, Lucky you!

Thanks for joining me at the Nuthouse for Thankful Thursdays this week :)

Kristen said...

I love this "Thankful Thursday" thing, and I think I'll grab onto this too...checked out the Nuthouse site, and it's fun. It's Saturday, not Thurdsday, but I'm thankful for my family and God's mercy.