Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Day Sunshine

***Warning***This is a very "picture-heavy" post!!! Enjoy!

Last week I took care of my nephews for a day. We had a blast. My parents are gone (to Brazil!) so me and my sisters spent the day at their house, enjoying the pool. Here's some pictures, with as little description as possible. :)

Me and the boys, Caleb & Zach, enjoying the pool.


Swimming! Caleb loves to swim! Zach enjoys it too!


Aunt Sarah swimming too. Well, attempting to get used to the 74 degree water!

Aunt Christine being...herself.

Cozy boys, drying off. Don't you just want to squeeze them?!

Sweet Caleb, smiling up at the sky. :)


Caleb was crawling all over the yard!


"Hmm...what is this on my hand?"

"Oh, it's this green grass stuff!"


"Uh oh, you caught me pulling the grass out..."


"I think I'll see how it tastes..."


"Not as good as you would think..."


Nothing better than relaxing in the shade with a bottle!



Olivia was asleep most of the time....but I snapped a picture before she left. :) Isn't she adorable!?

Disclaimer: Sunblock was applied, and it was atleast a half hour after lunch, so as not to cause cramps. :)

No comments: