Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Show Us Your Fridge!

So I've been brainstorming, trying to come up with some kind of new idea for my blog.  Something different.  Something that hasn't been done before.  Honestly, is there anything new under the sun??

I think I might have found it.  It's a little strange, I'll admit, but the other day I was staring into the fridge (waiting for something delicious to appear, no doubt) and this idea took root.

So without further ado, Show Us Your Fridge!


This is how it works.  Snap a photo of some part of your refrigerator.  Door, main part, freezer, whatever.  Then give a little description of what you've got going on in there.  Link up at the bottom of this post so everyone can snoop around in your fridge!!  :)



Here's a nice big photo of the inside of my fridge.  That hasn't been deep cleaned in a loooong time.  There's some prune juice in the back left from when JJ was constipated.  CoffeeMate is a must-have for me.  The big water jug is Zoe's.  We're weird like that.

The middle shelf has some Chobani, my breakfast of choice.  Also some leftoever Pasta Alfredo that may or may not still be good.  Cool Whip is leftover from making dirt cake.


Those eggs on the third shelf down should be in the egg-holder in the door...but they're not.  JJ's Easter eggs (that I actually decorated...) are in the egg carton on the left.  And need to be thrown out.  That Ricotta cheese is going to make some yummy baked ziti

Honesty time?  That box of clementines in the left-hand drawer has been there since before I had JJ.  I promise they're not fuzzy yet.  And in the right-hand drawer there's some scallions and parsley.

So here's the fun part!  Go open your fridge and take a picture, then write your own blog post and link it up here!  I think this has the potential to be fun...or maybe I'm the only one who thinks it's entertaining to snoop in other's fridges.  :)

No comments: