Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Morning

There's always this little dilemma in my head.  I wake up anytime between 5 and 7am to feed JJ.  Well, he wakes me up.  So I feed the little man, burp him, change him and put him back to bed.

This is where the dilemma begins.  Should I stay up?  Man, it would be nice to have a little quiet time to myself.  But an hour or 2 of extra sleep sounds pretty nice as well.

Today I made the decision to stay up.  It's Saturday.  It's rainy and dreary.  So I made myself some coffee and I'm spending a little time just relaxing.  Checking facebook.  Watching TV.  Should I be doing chores?  Probably.  Should I be making a grocery list?  Yeah.  Should I be finishing up thank you notes?  Most definitely.

But free time isn't quite what it used to be.  So this morning I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet before JJ gets up for real.  Then he rules my day.  :)

JJ and his cousin Olivia

No comments: