Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!

 
It's Five Question Friday Time!
 
True, I haven't done this in awhile.
 
But I'm usually working!
 
So here goes!
 
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
 
 
Physically painful, I would have to say my miscarriage.  :(  Seriously, it was like I was in labor.  I even got to the point where I was counting the minutes between intense pains. 
 
Recovery from surgery (about a year previous to that) was painful, but I had some yummy pain meds.  So it wasn't quite so bad!

 
2. How much sleep do you get at night?

 
That completely depends on the night!  I used to stay up till 10 or 11, then get up by 5am.  So 6 or 7 hours.  But since being pregnant it varies.  Some nights I'm in bed by 9, which give me 8 hours of sleep.  In the first trimester I was in bed by 7:30 some nights.  No joke.
But the problem now is I wake up every night.  More than once a night.  So I have no idea how much sleep I get, but it never feels like enough.
I know, I know.  This is just the beginning!

 
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
 
 
I honestly don't think I ever really believed in Santa.  At least not that I recall.  And I certainly don't remember finding out that he didn't exist.  I'm going to have to ask my Mom about this.  I think Santa was just kind of down played in our house.  As far as I know, I always knew it was my parents who bought the presents.  And ate the cookies and milk I always left out.
(Why did I leave out cookies and milk if I didn't believe in Santa?)
Now I have to decide what to do with our kids!  Suggestions anyone??
 
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

John and I saw The Town recently.  I'm pretty sure that was the last movie I've seen in the theater.  It was decent, I suppose, but there are always parts that I think could have been left out and the movie would be just as good, or maybe even better.
I can tell you the next movie I'll be seeing!  Harry Potter #7, Part One!

 
5. What do you wear to bed?

Comfy pants and a long sleeved t-shirt.  No socks or I'll overheat.  We even have the radiator in our bedroom turned off for just that reason.  In the summer, shorts and t-shirt.   

No comments: