Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

prenatals

I've been taking prenatals for...well over a year.  I started taking them in September of 2008, before I was even pregnant.  I ran out in October of 2008.  (It was only a month's supply, obviously.)  I went a few days without them, thinking "what's the big deal?"  (And there was no big deal.)  But funny thing, a few days later I found out I was pregnant! 

Interestingly enough, I was also out of pills for a few days in late September 2009.  I had reached the point of frustration with trying to get pregnant, and again thought, "who cares?  no big deal."  Ha!  October 3rd I found out about my second pregnancy.

I haven't missed a night of taking my vitamin since then, with the exception of about a full week after I lost each baby.  It kind of felt like...what the heck is the point?  But both times I got quickly back on the band wagon.

I say all this to say...I've been without prenatal vitamins for the past 3 days.  What do they say about history repeating itself?  I can only hope!

(Don't worry, I went out and bought some.)

No comments: