Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

please explain

Could someone please explain this to me?

How many hundreds...thousands...more?...of women get pregnant every year, unintentionally.  They're not trying to get pregnant.  They don't want to get pregnant.  They don't want a baby.  Kids get pregnant.  Drug-addicted women get pregnant.  Unmarried women get pregnant. 

Then there are women like me.  And believe me, I know I'm far from alone in this scenario.  I stick to my morals.  I do things at the right time, in the right order.  I have health insurance.  I have a house.  I have a loving marriage.  An amazing family and support system. 

Why is it that the world works like this?  Just give the babies to the people who want them and can care for them!  Why can't it be that way??

Don't answer that.  I know there's no answer that will make me feel better anyway.  Just needed a little vent.

No comments: