Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

frytastic

This has been an insanely busy week!

I babysat this weekend, which was fun!  I honestly haven't babysat anyone besides family in years.  The extra money is nice.  Maybe I'll start doing it more, on nights when John is working.  May as well.

Church was good on Sunday.  Really good.  Church is sometimes a difficult place to be.  When you're going through tough things, atleast for me, church just makes me cry.  And the message just added to my emotionalness.  So, I cried some on Sunday.  Then Mrs. Kaz came up to me after church and gave me a huge hug and said she'd been thinking of me all throughout the message.  I cried again.

This week has been a lesson in deep frying.  Sarah gave me a deep fryer for Christmas and I love it.  Well, we've only used it twice so far, but we really do love it!  We made onion rings and french fries.  Yum.  I want to try mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers.  Kind of negates the George Foreman...because we've been doing the meat in there, while we deep fry the rest.  LOL!  Oh well, it's not everyday.

Tomorrow's my day off, and boy do I need it.  It's been an exhausting week.  Work for 10 and a half hours everyday, then home to cook dinner, do dishes, clean up, watch some TV and go to bed!  I'm looking forward to sleeping in, doing some cleaning and laundry, and maybe working on a project I'd love to finish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i come over and deep fry a candy bar?

Lynn said...

Yes!!! I want to try that, but haven't looked up how to do it yet!