Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

spoons

Three-day weekends should be illegal.  Because I never want to go back to work after 3 days off!  But back to work I'll go (in the morning) and hey, I get Tuesday off!  Plus I'm in the office for the majority of Monday...so it won't be a stressful day.  Hopefully.

I have a sore throat right now.  :(  Really hoping it doesn't turn into anything more than that.  I gotta get some Vitamin C drops.

John and I have been so excited that lots of the shows we watch are finally back on!  True, we have to DVR a lot of them because of John's work schedule (and my sleep schedule!), but then we get to fast forward through the commercials.

I did dishes the other day, but left all the silverware because I ran out of time.  Well, I just used the last clean spoon we had left.  Guess it's time to do the silverware!  In my (our) defense, the spoons are always the first to empty out.  I've been eating lots of yogurt, and John eats lots of ice cream!  (Okay, I eat the ice cream too!!)

Washer's done.  Time to switch the laundry.  Happy end-of-the-weekend to you all!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad that my shows are almost all back on. I still DVR them even though I am home at night because I never remember when they are on. lol And the commercial cutting.

Lynn said...

Yeah, and my problem is I fall asleep!! Even if we're watching it, we DVR it, just in case John gets a fire call, or I fall asleep!