Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Camp

We just (well, several hours ago) returned from our 6-day Labor Day camping adventure.  Although I had to return to work (twice) during the trip, it was still wonderful.  I have the fifth load of laundry in the washer.  (Not all from camping...I'm also doing sheets and stuff...)  I'm not completely unpacked, but mostly.  The refrigerator is cleaned out.  There are a few camping dishes yet to be washed.  I am tired.

We got to spend time with our nephews and niece, lots of family and tons of friends.  There were lots of camp fires, s'mores, mountain pies and junk food.  Also lots of chipmunks, skunks, owls, geese and dogs.

Of course, I couldn't find my camera before we left, so I have no pictures.  But I've been so lazy lately I probably wouldn't have taken many anyway.  (Have you noticed?  No pictures on this blog for a looooong time.  I'm sorry.  I'll remedy that soon!)

I felt really good for the majority of the trip.  Today, after packing up, driving home, unpacking and doing some cleaning...I'm not feeling so good.  But hopefully I just need a good night's sleep.

Pizza's on the way and John & I are vegging for the night.  Back to real life tomorrow, and I'm not feeling ready.  But I am anxious for Thursday - Ultrasound Day!!

No comments: