Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No change

I was waiting until my appointment Monday to see if my doctor wanted to change my due date to what my latest ultrasound indicated.  She didn't.  So we're sticking with St. Patty's Day!  Which is fine...I just hope my baby measuring bigger isn't a bad sign come delivery time...

With my 2 previous pregnancies I had bad heartburn almost right from the start.  This pregnancy, the heartburn has been oddly absent.  Or should I say had been.  The last couple days everything has been giving me heartburn.  Granted, I'm not always eating the healthiest things, although I'm trying.  Oh well.  I'd rather have the heartburn than the barfing!

At my latest appointment my ultrasound results were ALL GOOD.  I was so happy, as I'd worked myself up into worrying about it.  The bloodwork results weren't back, but I'm not worried about them at all.  It was just so awesome to get to see our baby wiggling around.  God sure is amazing.  It's hard for me to believe the miracle that is occuring inside me right now!!  I just can't wait to start feeling our baby move.

Until then...I'll keep poppin' the Tums!

No comments: