Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowy Snow Day!

When John called me from work on Sunday afternoon and said, "Wow, do you realize how much snow we're going to get on Wednesday?" my heart was immediately set on a snow day.

And with good reason.

I was spending Sunday getting the baby's room cleaned out, and I didn't have nearly as much time as I needed!  (Read: I procrastinated, as I do with everything.)  You see, his room has been our office/music/overflow room for some time now.  And it's been a lot of work clearing out, organizing, throwing away and cleaning.

So that brings me to today.  I worked upstairs for awhile, making room for stuff that needs to go up there.  I cleaned out my hope chest from upstairs, because that will be coming down here.  Now I just need John to do the heavy lifting!  But since he's on 3rd shift, he's sleeping.

I've been taking a break from working for about 45 minutes now.  Time to get back at it!  My ultimate goal is to have the baby's room emptied out and painted by Saturday.  So when we bring home shower gifts, there's somewhere for them to go!  I think I'm on track to have it happen, even if I procrastinate a little bit.

I need to go get the mail too...but I think I'll save that for John.  Don't feel like climbing through snow!

No comments: