Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time is ticking...

I feel like there are so many things that I need to have ready-to-go at a moment's notice.  Like the video camera needs to be charged.  (It's not.)  I need to clear all the old pictures off my camera.  (I haven't.)  Packing my hospital bag should realllly be done by now.  (It's not.)  The baby's room needs to be done.  (It isn't.)  I'd love for my house to be in a constant state of clean!  (Hahahahaha!)

I guess it's partly my procrastinating nature.  I feel like there's always time to get things done.  But time is running out.

There are some things done.  The bassinet is ready to go.  I put together his little infant bouncy seat last night.  I'm hoping we can get the crib together today.  Then we have the dresser/changing table to put together as well.  Once the furniture is all together I'll have places to put everything else!

I guess the only way to get this stuff done is to get going!

No comments: