Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

...and another thing...

Where did my ankle bones go? 

My wedding/engagement rings are in my nightstand.

I spent the evening doing baby laundry.

Acid reflux is overtaking my body.

Does my bag really need to be packed already?

Four weeks from tomorrow is my due date.

(Maybe my bag should be packed...)

The diaper bag is almost all packed.

Somebody should probably put the crib and dresser together.

The kids at work can't stop talking about my belly.

Doctor tomorrow.

I can't wait to hold this munchkin in my arms.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am not looking forward to taking off my rings. I hope it doesn't come to that. I think I would wear mine on a chain so that they are always with me.

harmonysong said...

Getting so close! So exciting! I think packing your bag is a good idea...although if you do that, the baby will probably be 2 weeks late! :)