Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Things that make me go *puke*

Because I love lists soooooo much, I decided to bless you all with some facts you may or (probably) may not care to hear.  Here's a list, in no particular order, of things that make me want to, or make me actually, throw up.

  1. Feeding the dog.  (Dog food smells YUCK!)
  2. Thinking about saltines.
  3. Lemonade.  (Which helped at first...but not now!)
  4. Brushing my teeth.  (Worst part of my day.)
  5. Cooking anything.  (Meat, veggies, pasta, doesn't matter.)
  6. Toast.  (Again, used to work...)
  7. Water.  (The only beverage I really like.  I can't drink it.)
  8. The smell of my car air conditioner.
  9. (Sometimes) my prenatals.
  10. Any kind of standing for any period of time.
  11. Food Network.  :(
  12. Milk.
  13. Clothing that is even the slightest bit tight.
  14. Heat.
  15. Too much air conditioning.
  16. The smell of our basement.
  17. Ground meat.  (Any meat, really.)
  18. Talking.  (Sometimes.)
  19. Being too tired.
Notice pizza isn't on the list?  That's what I'm having for dinner.  :)  Wish me luck...

No comments: