Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!


Top 2 Reality Shows you would be on.
If, ya know, it was possible!

#1 - American Idol

idol mic and logo Pictures, Images and Photos

It's no secret that my never-to-be-realized dream is to be on American Idol.  I'll admit, I probably wouldn't do too well with the constructive criticism, but I really think I would enjoy the rest of the experience.  I would not want to be famous, however.  Ah well.

#2 - Ace of Cakes

ace of cakes Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm no slouch in the baking department, however, I am nowhere near being on Ace of Cakes.  But it just looks like such a fun place to work, and I think my creativity would be enhanced if I were surrounded by such seriously talented cake makers.  A girl can dream!

Which 2 reality shows would you choose??
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

love your ace of cakes dream - i love that show. i just want to work for duff - i think it would be so much fun!

Aimee of East Avenue said...

Ace of Cakes was one of my picks too! They just seem like they have so much fun in their bakery. I want to have that much fun when I go to work too!!