Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

mishmash

I saw a woman last night.  I recognized her kids first.  Then I saw her and realized I read her blog.  That was weird. 

This week has felt insanely long, even though I was out of my classroom for a lot of it.  I worked on VBS stuff for work, took a day-long advanced first aid and CPR/AED class and left early yesterday.  Now I have a 3-day weekend.  Today we're going to the lake, then to a softball game tonight.  I've got a little cleaning to do, since some people are coming over after the game.

I need ideas for Father's Day.  I am so not a good gift-picker-outer. 

This weekend is pretty much plan-free.  Just the way I like it.  I may hit up the Farmer's Market tomorrow, and church is a definite on Sunday.  Besides that, it's a blank slate.

I have a few posts in the back of my mind, but I need to do some picture editing.  Possibly this weekend!  I still feel like there's so much I need to learn about photoshop!  I may check out some video lessons on youtube.

Oh yes, how could I forget?!  My nephew Caleb, who is amazing us all by becoming stronger everyday, fighting against SMA, stood for 2 minutes without his braces on!!!!!!!  This is amazing!  He works so hard everyday and I am so proud of him!  Please pray for him, that he'll continue to gain strength, that he'll be healed of SMA, and that a cure will be found soon!!  Thank you!!

No comments: