Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

What will I watch?

I'm really not looking forward to the Olympics being over!

I just made a double batch of Spinach Artichoke dip.  And I want to eat some.

It's snowing here.  Again! 

I've had a load of laundry sitting in the dryer all day.

The only thing I have left to do for the party tomorrow is making a batch of frosting.  And finding something to wear.  I wonder which will take longer?

I'm playing offertory at church on Sunday and still haven't settled on what I'm going to play.

John's project is coming along quite well!

I absolutely hate folding loads of whites.  They will sit in a basket for days, both of us picking out pairs of socks, until I finally give in and fold them. 

I'm seriously (well, semi-seriously) considering writing a book: What Every Daycare Parent Needs to Know.  Or something like that.  Names will need to be changed.  Including mine.

I really wish the kerosene heater was on.  But I'm too lazy to get up and turn it on!

Dusting rarely occurs in my house.  It can, however, be counted on at the change of season, when I change my decor.

One of my snow day activities was decorating my laptop with wikisticks.

Apolo Ohno is racing for gold right now.

He's in 4th.

He's still in 4th.

This is bad.

Crap.  He's 2nd, but it looked like he knocked somebody over.

Silver for Ohno...I hope!  Wait, wait, wait...

Boo.  Ohno is DQ'd.  Sad ending for him.  :(

Now I'm too depressed to blog anymore.  Goodnight.

No comments: