Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's with Livy Loo!

We had a different kind of Valentine's Day this year.  John had to work 2nd shift, so I spent the evening with the 'alone' women in my life: My Mom (Dad was on a mission trip in Domincan Republic) my sister Sarah (Matt was working) my neice Olivia (her parents were actually getting to celebrate the big day!) and my Dog.  Yes, she's a girl.  Yes, she counts.

Mom made us some yummy enchiladas.  Zoe had dog food.  I fed Olivia some yummy pureed meat concoction.  I don't know if I spelled pureed correctly, and I have no more spell check.  So deal with that.

Dessert was brownies with 3 different kind of chips: chocolate, white chocolate and butterscotch.  YUM!  Thanks Sarah!

We spent the rest of the evening watching a chick flick and relaxing.

Olivia was quite the party pooper and went to bed quite early.  But not before she ran up my phone bill,


took a little tubby,


and hung out with Zoe!



All in all it was a fun evening, even if it was a different way to spend Valentine's!




No comments: