Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I can bring home the bacon...fry it up in a pan...

I'd just like to say how thankful I am for work. There are days when I am so tired I think there's no way I'll be able to take care of the crazy toddlers all day. There are many days when the crankiness and complaining just drives me up the wall. There are many mornings when I wish I could be at home taking care of the cleaning, laundry and yard work that continues to pile up.

But, despite all that, I'm grateful. I know there are many people out there struggling to find jobs. We are so blessed to both be able to work at jobs that we really love. I don't take for granted the paycheck that I bring home every (other) week. I really don't take for granted John's paycheck. I'm so grateful for a husband who provides for me. I hope that we're always as blessed as we are right now.

No comments: