Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 so far...

It's been....slightly over a week. :) Maybe a little more than slightly. But I've run 3 times so far since I made my resolution. Once in the rain, once with Zoe and once in the heat! I'm proud of myself. And to top it off, I had fresh veggies for dinner! (With some dip...) I'm planning to run tomorrow night too.

We had a great Father's Day weekend. Glad John's not as over-emotional as I am! We spent Saturday with lots of friends, then stayed at the Taylor's house way too late. Sunday we had lunch at Matt & Sarah's with our family (minus Dave, Amy & the boys...they're on a cruise!). It was fun and we had delicious burgers...thanks Matt! Then we had a yummy dinner with the Nuzback's. All in all it was a great day spent with our families. John & I both had Monday off as well. We didn't do much, but we hung out the whole day together. Monday night was softball and WE WON! We've now won 2 games this season, and neither of them by forfeit! Only 2 more games, but we won't be going to them since John's working.

Zoe's got a facebook...request her if she hasn't already friend requested you!

No comments: