Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Faves

Caleb and Zachary hung out with Uncle John & Aunt Lynn today! On the phone, Dave said thanks so much for doing this. I just told him that really it's a selfish thing for me...I love these boys so much, and I love spending time with them! At one point today I was sitting on the couch with Caleb and I pulled him onto my lap to give him a big hug and he put his arms around my neck and hugged me back. I love him so much. The only way I could love this boy more was if he was my own. And he kind of is...the closest thing I have so far!

We played with trains and Caleb played the recorder again...he's getting better! Grampy stopped by for a little bit. Caleb gave Zoe treats, then John flew Caleb through the air for awhile. We watched a little bit of "Memo" (Finding Nemo) cuddled up on the couch. Uncle John bought tacos for lunch. Zach had a bottle and a nap. All in all it was a great day. I can't wait till the next time they come over.


After his taco, Caleb had a "bapple" He eats the whole entire thing, skin and all, and I had to document it because he's SO DARN CUTE!





Me & the Zach man. He's such a happy smiley boy!


Caleb wanted to watch Nemo, and apparently this is his relaxed, watching tv pose. I wonder if he got it from Daddy?? :)

Both boys watching Nemo :)

Me and Caleb. Have I mentioned how much I love this boy?!

And my Zoe dog! The best dog ever! She went to the groomer Saturday, so now she smells SO good, and look at her lovely bandana! John hates the bandanas from the groomer. Atleast that's what he says. I seriously doubt that, since this one stayed on for atleast 4 days. I love them! The groomer makes them, and I think they're so special. I had to get a picture of Zoe in her Valentine bandana. She was doing her head-tilt because John was teasing her. Zoe is such a good dog, and loves when Caleb & Zach come over. She lays on the floor with Caleb, and loves when he pets her. We couldn't ask for a better dog.

No comments: