Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I've found that Wednesdays are the day I make the most of.

Wednesdays are smack dab in between my 2 working days.  Everything that didn't get done Tuesday (because I basically do nothing house-wise on the days I work!) and everything that I know won't get done Thursday gets done on Wednesday.  By 10am today I had nursed JJ, changed him and got him dressed, done the dishes, fed JJ his fruit, sorted through junk mail, played with JJ, done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the toilet and sink, drank 2 cups of coffee, given JJ a bottle, laid him down for a nap, gotten dressed and fixed my hair and makeup.

Phew!  I think I should take the rest of the day off.  :)  Just kidding!  I still have to vacuum, figure out something for dinner and continue the feeding/diaper changing cycle.  And find my stupid shutterfly envelope full of pictures.  Really wish I could find that.

And I just have one question.  Where did this baby go????


No comments: