Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Manic Monday

I remember when Mondays were the most dreaded day of my week.  Now that I'm not working on Mondays, Tuesdays are.  Ha! 

We've already got the dishes done and a load of JJ's clothes (& washcloths, towels, bibs & burp cloths) in the wash.  And by we, of course I mean me

It was an early-rising morning for us.  Zoe woke JJ up (with her annoying barking) at 5:45.  He babbled on and on and I finally got him up at 6:30.  Now he's playing on the floor and I'm getting ready to start in on my second cup of coffee.

Plans for the immediate future include peaches for JJ, yogurt for Mommy, and as soon as he goes down for his first nap, the floor will be vacuumed! 

For the rest of Monday, we'll be hanging out at home, and maybe going out for a little bit.  Daddy's off today, so who knows what we'll decide to do!  JJ and I will be having dinner at my parent's tonight with Aunt Lucy!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: