Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rock You Like a Hurricane

I knew there was a song with this title, so today I looked it up on youtube and was going to post it on my facebook.  Fortunately I listened long enough to realize there were some not nice words.  Unfortunately, I listened long enough to make it stick in my head all day.

And since my brother was kind enough to incorrectly sing another song yesterday, I also have Come on Eileen stuck in my head...only I've been singing it "Come on Irene".

So come on Irene.  Rock me like a hurricane. 

I'm bummed because Irene has ruined some plans.  But I'm trying to think positive and look on the bright side and see the silver lining...did I miss any cliches? 

Tomorrow is going to be a stay home day.  No church for me and JJ.  Daddy will be out on fire calls, no doubt.  Caleb's fundraiser has been changed to Wednesday.  I'm hoping no trees fall on our house.  I'm really hoping (reallllly hoping) that we don't lose power.  We'll have candles and flashlights ready just in case...but I'm hoping.

Stay safe friends!

No comments: