Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MiShMaSh

My exercise routine is going well.  I'm planning to do weekly updates, so look for the first one either Friday or Saturday!

After a couple nights of screaming at bedtime (sooooo not my normal baby!) JJ has reverted back to his ways of perfection.  I had thought he may be teething, but now I'm not so sure.  He's a massive drooler, but that's been going on for a long time with no teeth making an appearance.  I'm just glad he's back to being a happy boy!

John and I will be going to a Yankee game on Sunday!  I'm so excited!  I'm a huge Yankee fan, but I've never been to one of their games before.  Should be a fun time.  And the plan is to grab dinner afterward at Cafe Sorento.  Just our favorite NYC eatery in Little Italy.

My parents are jet-setting off to Brazil for a 14-day mission trip.  I'm excited for them, but already can't wait for them to be home!

And now it's time for a snack and bed.  Work in the morning!

No comments: