Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

paper towels

We have this bulk pack of paper towels.  And lately it's been making me think.

Obviously, the days are dwindling down to when we will (finally!!!) meet our little man.  But we still have quite awhile.  Sixty-seven days till my due date.  But who's counting?

Anyway, a few days ago I glanced at that large package sitting on the floor in our laundry room, and I realized something: We are still going to have that pack of paper towels when we bring our baby boy home.

Whoa.

Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you, but it really made me realize how close our baby's birth is.  No doubt we'll be buying a new tube of Aquafresh before the baby arrives.  My half gallon of skim milk is gonna be long gone by March.  Even the hand soap on the bathroom sink will have to be refilled before labor begins.  But those paper towels are for sure going to last well past our baby's entrance into this cold, snowy world!  We have 4 weeks till the shower.  Translation: 4 weeks to get the room and rest of the house in order.  Then it won't be long!  I can't wait to hold him!!!

No comments: