Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

days off

Days off pretty much stink when you're sick.  And yes, I've been sick.  On top of a wicked sore throat and headache, I've also succumbed to the stomach bug.  I guess that's what happens when I spend only one day in a classroom.  I'm too used to being away from the yucky germs!

I thought I was feeling better today, but now I'm not so sure.  Blah...I have so much I want to do, too!  The house is a mess and I really want to do more in the baby's room today!  Not to mention, I promised John I'd make dinner tonight.  It's been...quite awhile since I've actually cooked dinner for us.  I mean, something besides pancakes or enchiladas out of a box.

Anyway.  I'm going to try and get some things done in small increments today, so as not to wear myself out too much.  I think I'm going to start by making a list.  I'm such a good list-maker.  :)

Happy Saturday all!

No comments: