Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bagels again!

Last Saturday I made another batch of bagels.  We ate them (again, fresh and hot, right out of the oven) for lunch.  That's all we ate for lunch.  And it was perfect.  John had plain and I had cinnamon & sugar.


They were really good.  Really, really good.

Tomorrow's a doctor's appointment.  I'm really hoping I haven't gained as much weight as last time!  I'm due in 7 weeks, and sometimes I feel like my due date should be further away, while sometimes I feel like there's NO WAY I'll make in until then.  Seriously, he's running out of room!!


2 comments:

Why can't people be more like me? said...

Oh. my. gosh. Those look soooooo good!! I have to try making them soon. It's too bad you can't make a dinner out of them. lol!!! You have to teach me your tricks for taking pictures.

Rachel said...

Your bagels look so good, you could sell them!