Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

This day has been set aside for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance.  It's kind of funny to think about a day set aside for that purpose.  I'm sure most other mothers of angel babies, like me, don't go a day without thinking of their precious babies.  I think this 'Day' is more for other people to be aware.  Or maybe to make us feel validated.  I'm not sure.

Regardless, today is a day I will spend thinking of my two babies in Heaven.  I will light 2 candles in their memory.  And I will be in prayer for all those other mommies I know who have lost a baby too soon.  If you have shared your story with me, I'll be praying for you today.

Healing does come.  It does get easier.  But it is nice to have a day set aside just for our precious little ones.  <3

No comments: