Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

16 and a half...

So my sister stopped by for a little bit tonight with my adorable niece.  She took one look at me and said, "I should take a belly pic for you!"  Well, that wasn't the first thing she said, but she did say it!  I guess that just goes to show how fat I'm getting!  Her comment, plus all the belly rubs I got at church today!

I've been feeling pretty good, pregnancy-wise lately.  Still taking Zofran once a day, and if I eat anything greasy I definitely don't feel well after.  But for the most part, I don't have any problems.  I'm still battling a cold that I thought was getting better...until the coughing started.  I really wish I could just have a cough drop...but that's on the restricted list.  So I'm surviving with Luden's throat things (which don't do a lot) and Halls Vitamin C drops.

I'm in the beginning stages of trying to plan a fun way to announce the baby's gender to our families.  It's gonna be exciting!!!

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is my 16.5 week belly pic!  Taken by Christine.


Yowza!  :)

No comments: