Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

How I wish that it would snow...

Well, I don't really wish that it would snow.  But I love that song.  And last night I had a dream that it snowed!  I guess it's all this nor'easter talk.  Thank goodness we're getting it in rain and not snow!

Although...I have the next 3 days off, with no major plans, so being snowed in would actually be pretty okay with me.  I could bake an apple pie and make some cookies and...clean.

The other day I saw a bird die.  Actually, I saw a bird get murdered.  By a car.  There were two birds chowing down on something in the middle of Route 7.  A car coming towards us was coming really fast, and I was waiting to see the birds fly away.  Well, one did.  The other one?  I actually watched it get blasted by the bumper of that car.

When I let out a huge gasp John was like, "Don't worry, I saw the bird fly away."  That's when I pointed out there were 2 birds there, and only 1 flew away.  He didn't care too much.  Obviously, it affected me!  :)

Today was Panera for lunch and Panera for dinner.  And there's enough broccoli cheddar soup left for tomorrow's dinner too!  (Along with yummy bread...)  Now - Milk Duds for dessert.

1 comment:

Crystal Light said...

I am in LOVE with Panera's Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad...Had it 2 days this week already...maybe I'll go for 3 today lol