Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Little Tiger

JJ had a great time at Trunk or Treat Sunday night at our church!


His favorite 'treat' was this kazoo.  He chewed on it for no less than 30 minutes while we strolled around to the many trunks!

It was chilly out, but he didn't seem to mind.  He enjoyed spending some time with his cousins!

There was a very angry bird:

A pirate that wouldn't pause for a picture:

A beautiful Tinkerbell:

And a cute little puppy:

What a group!

And a few more of my little tiger:



He was so tired...this is him sucking on his pacifier when we got home. 

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the festivities...apparently I was a little more focused on the kids!  But it was a great time and I can't wait till next year!  I wonder what he should dress up as...

No comments: