Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

eclectic...

I have too much to say.  So much, in fact, that I feel like I'll never be able to say it all the way I want to, so I just haven't been blogging!  I've wanted to, I've started to, but nothing has been worthy of hitting that 'Publish Post' button.

I feel like I'm behind in everything.  I mean, everything.  So in moments like this, when JJ is sleeping soundly in his crib, there are so many more pressing things I need to do.  Laundry, dishes, dusting, thank you's, yard work, vacuuming, sorting.

Not today.  Today I'm relaxing on the couch, watching mindless TV and trying to put my thoughts together enough so they make sense outside of my mind.

First off, JJ had his 2 month doctor visit on Tuesday.  He weighed 12 lbs and 1.5 oz.  He was 23 and a quarter inches long.  (75th percentile for both if I remember correctly...)  I honestly can't believe that he's already 2 months old!  John and I are just loving every moment with him.  When he wakes up in the morning he's so happy and smiley...I love it!  He's still eating at 8pm, then waking up around 6am to eat again.  Then he goes back down, usually till about 8am or so.  We get lots of sleep and sometimes I feel very guilty about that!

I'm gearing up to go back to work soon.  Let's not talk about that.

We leave a week from tomorrow on JJ's first airplane ride!  We're traveling to Kentucky for John's cousin's wedding.  I'm a little nervous about how he'll do on the trip, but I think it'll be ok.

Nothing much else to talk about I guess.  The days seem to be flying by, and we're just along for the ride.  We have a weekend full of parties and picnics coming up, and John has vacation time!  Yay!  

No comments: