Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

such promise

This day started off with such promise.  We were getting our carseat base installed by 9am.  (Thanks RPD!)  Grabbed a quick breakfast at Dunkin Donuts.  John found out he likes Dunkaccinos.  Drove around for a bit, enjoying (possibly) our last Saturday together, just the two of us.  Did a little clean up at home, then headed out to the post office, bank and Walmart. 

We got dog food.  (Zoe's set for a long while!)  We got an area rug for JJ's room.  (I love it!)  We got an infant life preserver.  (Summer's almost here!)  We got a couple other various things. 

And that's where the productivity stopped.  I did put the rug down in his room, but then I sat down and watched TV and took a nap.  But really.  I've gotta do it while I can, right?

Now a little more cleaning, then some Marino's pizza for dinner.  Basically a perfect Saturday in my book.  If only my thank you notes would be miraculously done...

No comments: